Friday 21 March 2008

Smoking



Yes, I am a smoker and some might think I’m mad, but I do have to agree with the smoking ban. It’s not really fair to make other people breathe your smoke, fair enough, I wouldn’t want them to. (But don’t ask me that when it’s raining and there’s a gale force wind outside!)


Then you have all the health risks that we are all very aware of, which I have to say are constantly rammed down your throat, even if you don’t want to hear them. I think society definitely sees smoking as bad behaviour if you’re a non-smoker of course but how come you have nurses’ at doctor’s practices, ramming all these health risks down your throat and trying to book you into the latest stop smoking sessions, then the next time you see them in town, there they are, smoking!!

After looking through various websites it seems there’s nothing good to say about smoking, so here are the health risks (again) just to brighten your day!!

No comments: