Thursday 10 April 2008

Swearing


I think swearing is bad behaviour! Although I do swear from time to time I don't really like it. I hate it when people are heard to be swearing in the street, especially if you have got children with you. Some people seem to think that swearing makes them sound good in front of their mates, but it really doesn't. I think it just shows they have been brought up in an environment where swearing is okay.

Of course we all do it from time to time, especially if you drop something or hurt yourself! But I think it can be classed as bad behaviour if it is frequent and in front of others who may find it offensive.

This website is for young children who swear and inventive ways to stop them using bad language: http://www.cyh.com/HealthTopics/HealthTopicDetailsKids.aspx?p=335&np=287&id=1538

No comments: