Sunday 13 April 2008

Graffiti


I think graffiti can sometimes be tasteful and shows how talented some people are when it is done in designated places made for that sort of thing, but this is not always the case. Just opposite the shop where I work, some very obnoxious people have put graffiti all over the window of another shop premises. It is really unsightly and VERY offensive. It stops people coming to shop in particular areas because it is so unsightly. I think it's really unfair to the owners and just costs more money to keep cleaning this mindless graffiti off! It gives the area a bad reputation and therefore affects the profit of shops. I think the bad graffiti I have seen constitutes very bad behaviour!


This link is a website that has some tasteful, pretty impressive graffiti!

No comments: