Monday 7 April 2008

Body Modification


People who modify their bodies are trying to express something about themselves, whether it is through tattoos or piercings or some other form. I think a spur of the moment thing, such as a tattoo, would later be regretted because it is something that is going to be there forever. I personally would never have a tattoo because although they do look good on some people I could never do something that permanent, but that is just me. I don't think that others are bad for wanting to modify their bodies, as long as it is a well thought through decision.

I have to say after looking at the BME website some of the piercings actually make me feel physically sick!! But each to their own!!

Take a look for yourself at:http://www.bmezine.com/index.html

No comments: