Saturday 19 April 2008

Bad Comedians


Can some comedians be classed as bad comedians? Well I think that some of them can. I used to think that Roy Chubby Brown was quite funny but now if I hear it I find myself cringing. My opinion has changed for some reason but I don't know why. Some comedians can also be quite offensive but it seems to be quite acceptable because the jokes are usually about their own culture or religion, so no-one can really say anything about them ripping chunks out of themselves. However, when people are picked from audiences and jokes are made about them it can be embarrassing to person or group of people and can be taken offensively! I'm sure I would probably take offense but then I probably wouldn't go to see a comedian!


Was going to put a Youtube clip on but didn't want to offend anyone so instead a few facts about the man Roy 'Chubby' Brown:


No comments: